Monday, December 19, 2022

Can't stop now

Last week when I visited a member of our train group, and he had another member with him, they were programming and running, Casula's 19 Class Locomotives, I sort of became obsessed with it's sound and performance, and returned home pondering, "will I, or won't I".

You had better believe it, I now have Loco 1905 in my collection. After spreading the word, I wanted a passenger car to drag behind it, I was offered 3 LFX's and a HCX (Dog Box Cars), at the going price. 

"Congratulations Joe", this loco is set up with the best sound and performance I have ever heard, and I have heard quite a few in my time. If I could duplicate it into my 30 Class, then I would consider converting it over. 

So now what !!  Well I thought if this is a train that would have operated on a Branch Line somewhere, then I have a Branch Line to accomadate it. It can be Camden one day, and something else the next. To be quite honest, just running Camden back and forth, I do get a bit bored. So now I have something else to eleviate that bordem. (Maybe age has something to do with it).


Loco 1905 with the 4 Box Cars.

I have planned to do a video of a train on the layout, but my camera man is not available until January. So you have something to look forward to.

Have a enjoyable Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Until then, cheers for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment