Sunday, May 8, 2022

It pays to advertise

 A few days after I posted my previous blog, I received two emails, one with a plan, and the other with a photo supporting the plan. (This plan and photo was, received with thanks), It shows the actual layout and piping for the fuel tank and the two refueling roads which was for the 620 Class Diesel Cars. The tank and stand apparently was from Cootamundra. The piping was of 2" diameter and had non return valves in the pipes and apparently no valve cocks. That's if I read the plan correctly, which means I don't have to go searching for valve cocks to put in the pipes.



So what was my next move, remove it and start again, naturally. This meant moving the Loco office and meal room out of the way. because that's where the piping goes. It looks pretty rough there at the moment, but I am waiting for glues to set (Epoxy) and then I can straighten it up and paint it. Thought I had better post this before I get more emails.

Cheers for now


No comments:

Post a Comment