Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Finally got there.

 This last couple of weeks I have finally finished the Diesel Storage Tower. Not having a steady hand didn't help, as there were a few small pieces involved, but I managed it ok in the end. Having small pieces meant that I had to glue one item and let it dry over night with some support before gluing the next piece. This went on for a week or more.


Diesel Tank Tower and filler pipe.

I have purchased some additional rolling stock for Camden, but it might be a few weeks before I can make the trek to Sydney to pick them up. Both the wife and I have been tested free of Covid, but my wife has a very bad dose of the flu, so will stay isolated until she over comes it.
Hopefully in my next blog I can show the additional rolling stock, but it won't blow you away.
Cheers for now.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work as usual Jim
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. Will look better with the additional rolling stock.

      Delete