Sunday, February 6, 2022

Campbelltown Coal Stage.

Not something you would sing and dance on. Again, nothing available to say whether it was or it wasn't like it is. Just sayings, that it was there at some time.

I have in mind, that this layout appears best done with no particular time frame in mind, but to what information is available. For Instance, Campbelltown Yard, I have several track plans spaced over quite a few years, so I decided to use one that suited my operation the best. Even now as I get older, this layout is becoming complicated, but I seem to manage it ok. (Yet to try the X200 with the CCA car).



My Impression showing a bit of age

I have built the stage to represent the nearing of the end of steam. With the turntable gone and the line cut short. The steam loco can have a coal topup using the coal loading bank at the other end of the yard.
I'm still looking for figurines for shunters, any suggestions please !!

No comments:

Post a Comment