Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Another time waister, my Yass Layout

This is a slide presentation of my Yass Layout which was the first layout I built after moving from Sydney to the Mid North Coast. I had to forego finishing Yass as back problems prevented me from getting access to the rear of the layout. The turn around off Dutton Street to come back into Yass Town Yard, (which was in the centre of the room), was on open frame, so to fill the scenery I made it Twin (2 off) Ponds. The layout was operated by 4 controllers, Down Main, Up Main, Branch Line and Yard. They were all interchangable, so there was no stopping a train to go from one line to another. They were panel operated, or plug in for individual walk around, which was handy for the Branch Line.
This is a 19 minute presentation showing how far I got with the build.


I hope you enjoy this slide show/video of Yass.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment