Friday, January 21, 2022

Items hard to get.

 No need to elaborate, because we are all probably in the same situation. I had an item on back order, with a store, since October 2021, and now have cancelled it  and got a refund because they cannot get the items from their supplier. This is not with just one store, but it puts a dampener on the modelling, because I just can't finish off, and things are at a stand still. My nearest paint supplier is 35+ kilometers away, so I had to wait until I had reason to go there, then get my paint. That was two days ago. Now it is raining, so not good weather for spray painting. 

I have read in the February 2022 issue of AMRM, an Item by John Casey about modelling the Camden Line. A very interesting article and some more information I didn't know about.

A yard full of trains going nowhere.

Probably One thing I may have failed to mention in the beginning of these blogs is why I built Camden on the straight and not at a 80° angle to the bridge section like it was at Camden. The reason is because if it was at an angle it would be across the room at the doorway, and it would be a duck under or climb over to get into the room. Camden module could not be a lift out section. It is 2.4 meters long and 700mm wide. So a little compromise was needed. 



Camden Modules

So there is not much more I can add until things start to get back to normal.
Stay safe, cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment