Sunday, May 19, 2024

Food for Thought

Something I didn't give any thought to, until yesterday, when our Train Group had a gathering at a Group Member's home where this member showed off his skills on his Switching Layout. I have watched some of these switching layouts on YouTube and they really got me thinking about my Camden Layout, and it's potential as I have to do switching to drop off at Narellan while heading for Camden, and pickup on the way back. I have an advantage that I don't have to have my wagons in any order, as their type will tell me where they will go, but it does help to keep them grouped together. This keeps the shunting to a minimum. I have 4 locos away at the moment to be fitted with DCC and sound. This has now made my cordless DC controller of no use to me, as it is DC only, so I have put it for sale.

Till next time, cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment