Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Back to Campbelltown

 It has been a few weeks now since I completed a brief description of my Camden Layout. In these few weeks I can say I have not been sitting on my backside, "although I have", because I have constructed both the Dairy Farmer's building and the Loco Foreman's Office / Employee's meal room, for Campbelltown.



Loco Forman's Office and Employee's meal room.


Dairy Farmers Factory.

I have done numerious searches for photos of either of these buildings, and all I have found is one of Dairy Farmers. I have made the cooling tower for this factory and again all I have is the picture of a cooling unit for a Freezer works I built for "Kamilaroy". Well so be it. If you have something more, please let me know, so  that I can make the change. I'm sure Dairy Farmers will operate with what has.  All I have to do now, is scenic around the buildings and employ some shunters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment