Sunday, December 19, 2021

A chilly place to work

This week I finally finished Dairy Farmers and Loco Office. Now the freezer plant may not be exact, but it will stop the milk from "going off". It is similar to the one for the freezing plant at Boggabri, and it was a simliar size building. So, if it worked there, it should work for Dairy Farmers. I can only assume what was in place there, and a paling fence would be an obvious choice around the back. I may find some scenery somewhere to add around this area, but it will take time.



Dairy Farmers Milk Depot


Loco Office

One other thing I discovered I need at Campbelltown, is a coal stage. My thoughts on this, is to make it from timber, in a bad state of repair. This could be as a half there and half rotted away. It would be aged towards the end of the steam era. It would also be a manual loading type. An interesting structure to try and build !! 

This will be my last blog for 2021, as I'm off for a time away, so please have a happy Christmas and hope 2022 is a much kinder year to you all.

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job! And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive piece of work. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete