Friday, October 14, 2022

Change of Scenery

My Wig Wag signals arrived last Wednesday, and I have set about preparing their location at the Hume Highway Level Crossing at Narellan. This has led to some scenery changes which I didn't think would be required so soon. 

I am waiting for some scenery ground cover, in the form of weeds with undulating heights, some 2-rail fencing, and I decided to make the picket panels at the crossing myself. I thought about buying some commercial packets, but they are such, that they don't actually fit the scene, so making them myself, they are made to fit.




Six of these panels are required to fill the scene, so while I do this blog, the glues are drying.
Tomorrow is our group running day, so nothing will get done tomorrow, but Sunday is another day!!
Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment