Wednesday, September 21, 2022

How far will one go.

My wife and I have now returned from a trip to Melbourne. We drove down for the AMRA Train Show at Caulfield Racecourse. (The round trip, 2955 klms). The show itself was quite enjoyable and layouts I had not seen before. The venue was quite large and not crowded. (The outside temperature was 9°C). The layouts that I liked the most, was "Monbulk Creek 1:480 scale, and Dauntsey Lock  1:350" scale, on both the rolling stock was laser made. I apologise for the video shaking. Unfortunately due to video size I can only upload one video.


Our main reason for the visit was to meet up with "The Train Girl" who is going to make some scenery items for me. These items will be the Wig Wag signals and Railway Crossing signs for the Hume Highway Level Crossing at Narellan, and some shunters for Campbelltown. These may take a while as Meagan is making the Wig Wag signals complete and assembled, so I will just have to be patient until they arrive.

Until then, cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment