Thursday, June 23, 2022

Addition of more Scenery


 When my second package of scenery arrived from, "Modeller's Warehouse", I then had to find some time to place it on the layout. When I looked at it, on it's arrival, I thought it was more than I actually needed, but now that I have placed it all, I think I could do with more. It really fills the layout and removes the so called bare spots, which were just grass.



There are 3 types of trees shown above I have selected.

Grass Tuffs, I have about 200 to use up. 

I started placing the Grass Tuffs, and found it easier than I first thought. It was a matter of peeling off the Tuffs from the backing sheet, with the fingers, as many as you like, add some glue and place them on the layout. To cover a larger area, I just peeled off some more and add them to what's there. I think I will use up my 2 packs in no time. 

Cheers for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment